#BlogYourBrand 30-Day Challenge
I’ve joined the Blog Your Brand 30-Day Challenge, hosted by Donna Maria Johnson of Indie Business Network (a great organization for makers, so if you have a creative business, I highly recommend checking them out – I’ve been a member since 2007 and the membership is well worth it!). For the next 30 days, I’ll write and post a new entry here on the blog. The purpose of this is a few fold:
- to return to a consistent habit of blogging – the accountability found in challenges like this helps me stick with a daily routine.
- to share my knowledge and experience while providing helpful, interesting and hopefully entertaining content for you!
- to provide a forum where customers/readers can submit questions and have them answered on the blog. If you’ve got a question, it’s likely that someone else has the same question too, so instead of answering privately via email, if it’s not a confidential question, we’ll answer on the blog – that way others can benefit from your question too.
- To boost Search Engine Optimization (SEO), making it easier for the website and products to be found online. The higher we rank in search results = more eyes on our site = more hands we can get A.J. Murray’s products into = the better the world will look & feel and THAT = we’re that much closer to world domination!
Here are just a few of the topics we’ll be covering over the next month:
- Wet shaving 101 (glossary, equipment, how to start, myths, common mistakes, FAQs)
- No-Shave November (products to use, promoting healthy beard growth)
- Types of razors + benefits of each
- Product spotlights
- Ingredients to look for in men’s grooming products & why they’re so good for you
But what I really want to know is what do YOU want to read about / what questions do you have? Not all topics need to be about grooming – want behind the scenes pics and stories? Curious about the entrepreneurial life? Adventure tales? Comment below, send a message or post on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. I want to be sure the posts are of interest to and helpful to you, so let me know what sort of topics you’d like to see covered here not just during this challenge, but beyond as well!